The dataverse dataset widget allows you to display (one of) your Dataverse Datasets. When creating this widget, you'll add your "Persistent Identifier" by either the DOI or the HDL - see step 3 below.
Need help finding your Dataset Persistent Identifier? Learn how to here: http://docs.openscholar.harvard.edu/dataverse. Note: this widget should be placed in the main content area, not in sidebar.
1. Go to your Control Panel, click to expand Appearance and click Layout
2. Select Add new widget and click on the Dataverse dataset widget option.
3. Populate the form and Save
4. Find the widget you just created and drag and drop it to the correct location in the layout.
5. Click the Save button on the layout page.
6. View results.