Follow the steps below to embed audio from SoundCloud within your page content.
1. Copy the URL, or the embed code from the SoundCloud audio clip you want to include on your page.
2. On the page you want to add the SoundCloud clip to, find the content section you want to add it to and enter the page editor.
3. Click "Media Browser" icon from the top of the text editor.
4. A form will appear. At the top, select the Embed From The Web tab.
5. Paste the URL or embed code in the box, and click Submit at the bottom of the form.
6. Continue to make changes to the file label or description if you choose and Save.
7. Insert the highlighted file.
8. At the bottom of the content editor, click "Save" to apply the changes. Your audio clip will now be embedded in your content.