Follow the steps below to embed video and audio from YouTube within your page content.
1. Click on the Share button on the YouTube video you want to include on your page, then click Embed.
2. Copy the embed code.
3. On the page you want to add the YouTube clip to, find the content section you want to add it to and enter the page editor.
4. Click the "Media Browser" () icon from the top of the text editor.
5. A pop up form will appear. At the top select the "Embed from the Web" tab.
6. Paste the Embed Code of the video in the box, and click "Submit" at the bottom of the form.
7. Update the file label and add a description if you choose to. Click Save.
8. At the bottom of the content editor, click "Save" to apply the changes. Your video will now be embedded in your content.