The Presentations app lets you post and manage your presentations in a structured way.
Before adding any Presentations, you must first make sure the app is enabled.
1. Click to expand Settings
2. Click on Enable Apps
3. Search for PRESENTATIONS
4. In the drop down menu, click PUBLIC
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Return to Home Page
If the Presentations link does not appear in your menu, follow these steps:
- Go to the control panel and select Menus
- Once in the Menu area, Select Add New Link in the Primary Menu
- You'll be prompted to choose an Item Type. Please select URL
- Click Continue
- Now give the Menu Item a title like "Presentations" and enter the word "presentations" (lower case) in the URL field
- Click Finish at the bottom of the page
From the Presentation page,
1. Click the green Add New button
2. Select Presentation
3. Fill out the available fields in the form
4. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
To import a presentation:
1. Enable Presentation app.
2. Click to expand Site Content
3. Click to expand Import and select Presentation
4. Upload a file in the CSV format only.
You may use the Download a template file to use as a guide.
NOTE: Make sure to save your CSV file using the UTF-8 file format to ensure that your contents are imported without issue.
Importing more than 50 Presentations at one time is not permitted. If your CSV file is over 50 rows, you will receive an error.
7. Go to Content in the admin toolbar and the first entry will be your newly imported presentation.
You can also find, edit, apply taxonomy to, etc. your presentations by following these steps:
1. Navigating to the Control Panel and select Site Content
2. Select Browse
3. Select Content
4. On the right column under Type you will see a drop down menu, select Presentation from the list
5. Select Apply
6. View the List of Presentations on your site