Your website's Site Logo widget can be edited from any page in your site. The allowed file types for the Site Logo Widget include gif, png, jpeg, and jpg. The image must not be smaller than 180 x 140 or else it will not be able to upload.
Placing the Site Logo Widget onto Your Site
You can access the Site Logo Widget by going into the site Layout. The Site Logo widget will be located in the widget library where you can click and drag it into the layout.
The widget should be placed to the left of the Site Info widget.
To Edit the Site Logo Widget
- Go to the site layout by hovering over Build and clicking on Layout. Click the gear in the Site Logo Widget.
- Click Select File and upload your image. Tip: image must not be smaller than 180 x 140
- Using the cropping tool, click and drag to properly position the image.
4. Save the widget.
5. Save the Layout and return to homepage to view results.
6. Alternatively, you may edit the Site Logo widget on any page of the site by hovering over the logo, clicking the grey gear, and selecting Edit Widget.
Custom Text/HTML Widget
You may choose to use the Custom Text/HTML widget in place of the Site Logo widget to have more control over the appearance of your site.